The Dining Room is the perfect place to enjoy a family meal or entertain guests. One of the nice features of the room is that it is separated from the entry of the home with a privacy wall. Other thoughtful touches include insets for a buffet and art, a lighted tray ceiling that provides the perfect amount of indirect light, and a beautiful glass and tile border that separates it from the rest of the home.
- Dining Room: 12 X 13
- 6′ wall inset for buffet
- Large bronze anodized bi-fold window opening to the front garden
- Extra-large 4.5 x 5.5 lighted inset for art or photos
- Privacy wall between the dining room and front entry
- 10′ ceiling with lighted tray
- Elegant 8″ crown and base molding throughout
A floor-to-ceiling wall stands between the front entry and dining room, providing extra privacy to diners.
A large window overlooks the front garden and can be opened to let the fresh air and sound of the water fountain in.